Monday, December 21, 2009

Organization +

Organization is going well, been doing a lot towards it. About to go tidy up the room a bit, I think it's about TOM, because my cramps are keeping me from doing a lot. Getting up is hellacious, so doing as much as I can laying on my stomach in the middle of the floor.

About to do a follow-up call on the interview I had Friday, and while I'm major nervous I know I have a chance, so going to be as confident as I can when making the call. Thinking of taking some excedrin, and laying down, but know a nap is not the best right now. Going to take pictures of my notebooks and such later, but first have to finish up a bit more. Also with my next post will be my goals list.

This is a short post, but I hate not blogging on a daily, or almost-daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment