Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl

6 comments on my first post? I'm shocked, I almost never got that many, haha.

I want to thank everyone for their support, I really needed it. I feel good about this though, I'm starting over so why should I use the same blog I used for failed attempts? So far 8 of my followers have re-followed, so I have a proposition for you. Kinda.

Advertise my blog now, because once I hit 30 followers I will be giving away:


Okay, I planned on giving this away anyway, but not until I have more followers so more people have a chance. This book was passed on to me by the lovely Katie J and I'm finally almost done reading it as things have been so busy.

Not sure if I will do it as a giveaway, first person who comments type thing, or what, but when I finish it, and have 30 + followers, it will be given away.

It's not in 100% great shape, it definitely looks read, but hey, it's free ;).

So advertise this blog for me? About to go organize some more stuff for my new start, then read some more in it, so hopefully when I get back on I will have a few more followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment