Thursday, December 24, 2009

I went mildly MIA, have had a very busy last couple of days. To begin with I went into ER the other day with some very painful woman problems, ended up not being anything serious, but still my pain has been unreal. Finally got my prescriptions filled today, so feeling pretty good.

Have been working on organization mildly, haven't felt like doing anything at all really. I have been online a lot, but blogging would have been too much of a challenge. Finally up to that again.

I know I promised my goals list, but as I"m still working on some major organization, that will come next post instead. Sorry!

I have followed a lot of new blogs that I am absolutely loving, and now that I'm feeling better I can start commenting more again!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your "girlie" problems - I get them bad too! Hopefully that will be over soon and you can enjoy the holidays!

    Be well,

    Julia
    jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlie issues are the WORST!!! That reminds me ... I need to order my pill refill so I don't get hammered with them myself again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your girly issues. I hate dealing with that stuff. But glad you are ok. Isn't it nice to have a shiny new year lying just ahead of us? :)

    ReplyDelete