Friday, February 26, 2010

Confucius + Fridayyy

“ It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop." Confucius


Today was kinda boring so far, had toaster waffles for breakfast. These aren't exactly healthy, but hey as long as I"m within my calories I'll live [for now]. This quote is perfect for me at the moment though, I'm taking everything slowly and just trying to get what's best for me, William, and our [future] children. I am not going to rush it and "relapse". I'm going to do it right, take steps. I'm cutting down calories considerably, I'm used to 2500 a day, and I'm getting between 1300 and 1700, and I can button pants that haven't fit in years. I really want to start running, but boy, it's COLD!

Might do C25K, but want a new ipod first..we'll see. I may be stuck using the current one, if William will give it up for a bit a day lol

1 comment:

  1. Damn I wish you lived in Cali girl. We could exercise together :-)

    ReplyDelete